Sunday 28 March 2010

Wedding Pockets is here!!

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to have a look at my blog! I have recently started my own wedding invitation business. I have been crafting for a while now, but it was when a good friend asked for advice with her wedding invitations that Wedding Pockets was born. She wanted pocketfold invitations and after I had a play with making a few designs for her I was in love with pocketfold invitations! So here we are.

I love the idea of being involved with people's special day. I get very excited about weddings and to help make somebody's day perfect is lovely. I can't wait to get started.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on starting your blog and I look forward to reading all about your 'journey'.

    Also best wishes for your business and I wish you every success :)

    Mick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mick - much inspired by you and my other fellow crafters.

    ReplyDelete